Contest: Neil Gaiman Extravaganza! (TSS)
Amongst my friends Neil Gaiman is second only to J.K. Rowling in popularity. My brother eagerly devours everyone one of his novels. One co-worker fell in love with the movie Stardust and now adores the novel. I am enchanted by his Sandman series. We all enjoy the grand debate of whether Neverwhere worked best as a novel, a comic, or the tv series.
So when I heard that my work, Lush Cosmetics, was launching a new bath bomb called "Stardust" around the time Neil's newest book, The Graveyard Book, would be released, I decided it was time to have a Neil Gaiman giveaway. This time, we will have multiple winners in a random drawing. Each winner will get to pick one item from a selection of Neil Gaiman-themed prizes:
- an ARC copy of Gaiman's newest book, The Graveyard Book, due to be released September 30th, 2008.
- Coraline, one of Gaiman's newest graphic novels
- Gaiman's Bath Surprise: one Stardust bath bomb and one Comforter bubble bath, which Gaiman has written about in his blog
- $25 to the charity of your choice!
- 8/5/08 - added a paperback copy of American Gods to the prize pool to mark the first 50 entries!
- 8/11/08 - added a hardcover copy of Anansi Boys to mark the 100th entry!
- 8/13/08 - added another '$25 to the charity of your choice' to mark the 150th entry!
- 8/14/08 - added Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab's limited edition Snow, Glass, Apples perfume blend and accompanying chapbook to mark 200!
- 8/14/08 - added Sandman: Season of Mists to mark the 250th entry!
- 8/14/08 - added a 2nd hardcover copy of Anansi Boys to mark the 300th entry!
- 8/14/08 - added Eternals, all seven single issues of the series, to mark the 350th entry!
- 8/15/08 - added a third $25 charity donation to mark 400!
- 8/16/08 - added a DVD of the Mirrormask movie to mark 450!
- 8/18/08 - added a paperback of the Coraline novel to mark 500!
- 8/19/08 - For 550 entrants, the prize will be revealed soon, pending a donation I'm very excited about!
- 8/20/08 - For 600 entrants, the prize will be revealed soon, pending a donation I'm very excited about!
What's more, for every 50 entrants I will add another prize - so the more people enter the contest, the more things you'll have a chance to win! I have got books, perfumes, charity donations and more all queued up so the more people drop by, the more fun we'll all have!
I'll be collecting entries until August 31th, 2008. There are a variety of ways to enter:
1. Leave a comment in this entry, make sure to leave a blog link or e-mail address so I have a way to contact you when you win!
2. Go back to my old reviews and comment on them. Each comment (one per entry) will get you another entry in the drawing.
3. Comment on future reviews as they come out - I update Tuesday, Thursday and at least once on the weekends.
4. Mention this contest in your blog; leave a comment somewhere on </a></b></a>fashion_piranha with a link so I know that you did.
5. Mention this contest on some other public place - a forum, your website, whatever! Again, just leave me a link so I know where you did.
6. Add a link to your blog roll / links page / whatever you call it to Fashionista Piranha!
7. If you're on Livejournal, get another entry by friending </a></b></a>fashion_piranha
Contest is open to international readers!