The Second Empress
To celebrate the release of Michelle Moran's fifth novel, The Second Empress, I will be giving away two copies of the book. It's a tale set during the final years of the reign of Napoleon. A teenage princess from Austria must turn her back on the world she knows to marry the middle-aged Emperor of France, while Napoleon's scheming sister plots to remain the star in her brother's eyes.
If you've never read any of Michelle's books, it's a great place to start - this story isn't part of a series so you don't have to worry about missing information in previous books. If you're already a fan of Moran's work, then you know that you won't want to miss her newest novel!
There will be two winners; each one will receive one copy of the book. The giveaway is open to readers around the world, with no geographic limitations.
There are a variety of ways to enter, and you can get multiple entries for yourself, too!
1. Leave a comment in this entry, but make sure I have a way to contact you! (If you leave an email address, please use one that you check regularly. If you're on LJ and don't leave an email, I'll just contact you through the LJ Messaging system.)
2. Go back to my old reviews and comment on them. Each comment (one per entry) will get you another entry in the drawing.
3. Comment on future reviews as they come out - I update Tuesday, Thursday and at least once on the weekends.
4. Mention this contest in your blog and leave a comment somewhere on fashion_piranha with a link so I know that you did.
5. Use that handy 'repost' button below to share this page on your livejournal - it takes less than a second and bam! You've got another entry.
6. Mention this contest on some other public place - Twitter, Facebook, a forum, your website, whatever! Again, just leave me a link so I know where you did.
7. Add a link to your blog roll / links page / whatever you call it to Fashionista Piranha!
8. If you're on Livejournal, get another entry by friending fashion_piranha If you're already my friend, then you'll automatically get the entry when you comment here so don't worry about un-friending and then re-friending the journal. :-p
9. Recommend a book about Napoleon or set during his reign - he's fairly unfamiliar territory to me so I'd like to learn more!
Thank you and good luck! Entries will be accepted until midnight on August 31st, 2012.