I'm totally overdue for another contest, don't you think? I haven't had one in ages!!
I've been reading a lot of books set in the Gilded Age, with some or all of the characters participating in Society's finest circles. So I'm going to give away two books, both of which were reviewed earlier this year, set at the close of the 19th century/early 20th century!
GILDED AGE GIVEAWAY!!!
TWO BOOKS WILL BE GIVEN AWAY TO ONE LUCKY WINNER!
1. Emily Post by Laura Claridge
2. Etta by Gerald Kolpan
This contest will run until May 24th, 2009.
There are a variety of ways to enter:
1. Leave a comment in this entry, but make sure I have a way to contact you! (NOTE: IF LEAVING AN E-MAIL ADDRESS PLEASE USE ONE YOU CHECK FREQUENTLY. At least half of the addresses I've contacted re: winning previous contests have not sent a response!)
2. Go back to my old reviews and comment on them. Each comment (one per entry) will get you another entry in the drawing.
3. Comment on future reviews as they come out - I update Tuesday, Thursday and at least once on the weekends.
4. Mention this contest in your blog; leave a comment somewhere on </a></b></a>fashion_piranha with a link so I know that you did.
5. Mention this contest on some other public place - a forum, your website, whatever! Again, just leave me a link so I know where you did.
6. Add a link to your blog roll / links page / whatever you call it to Fashionista Piranha!
7. Sign up for the Fashionista Piranha Book Blog mailing list by sending a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. If you're on Livejournal, get another entry by friending </a></b></a>fashion_piranha If you're already my friend, then you'll automatically get the entry when you comment here so don't worry about un-friending and then re-friending the journal. :-p
Contest is open to international readers!